Fantasy Cheat Sheet: Week 15
A week's worth of advice to help you make your last-minute moves
We're down to the final weeks of the NFL regular season, and with that, the fantasy playoffs will be wrapping up as well. Keenan Allen had another two touchdowns for his owners Thursday night, and a Denver Broncos receiver matched that total. It wasn't Wes Welker, who was out with a concussion. And it wasn't Demaryius Thomas or Eric Decker. No, it was Andre Caldwell, owned in just 0.5 percent of ESPN.com leagues. So to the bold few who elected to start him this week, you hit it big on your lotto ticket.
With two teams chock-full of fantasy-relevant players now home resting for Week 16, let's check out the remaining recommended starters as we run through the greatest hits of the Insider fantasy football slate from this week.
A snowstorm in Week 14 couldn't slow down Chip Kelly's offense entirely, and Foles managed to rack up 19 fantasy points in the process. In Week 15, weather won't be a problem -- Philly plays in the dome in Minnesota -- and Tim Hasselbeck considers Foles to be the No. 3 fantasy QB this weekend. Only Peyton Manning (who played Thursday) and Drew Brees are better options than Foles in Hasselbeck's opinion.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Kaiser: Which Gasol do you want in fantasy?
- Karabell: Top fantasy prospects for 2015
- McCormick: Sixers who gain value after Wroten's injury
- Carpenter: Guards, small forwards who block shots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 15
After dashing through the snow in Week 14, how else can LeSean McCoy help you during the fantasy playoffs? Rankings »
- TE 2014 Recap/2015 Preview
- Eric Karabell reviews the TE position in 2014 and has his early 2015 ranks.
- Early 2015 Rankings
- Where do Tom Brady and Russell Wilson rank in Matthew Berry's early 2015 ranks?