Best, worst Week 13 matchups
Stafford, Dalton among players with favorable opportunities this week
The bye weeks are over, everyone has played 11 games and with Thanksgiving here, we are heading into the NFL's stretch run. With three games on Thursday, here's a look at the plus-minus projections for the notable fantasy players:
Green Bay Packers at Detroit Lions: Anyone starting Scott Tolzien last week had to love his touchdown run, but overall it was a disappointing game. For Aaron Rodgers owners, can you trust Matt Flynn now? He's likely to get the start, hoping to recreate his 2011 magic, when he passed for 480 yards and six touchdowns against Detroit in a 45-41 win. He may need it, as the Lions have allowed the seventh-fewest fantasy points to running backs -- hence a minus-3 for Eddie Lacy. The Green Bay defense also has been struggling, so Matthew Stafford, Calvin Johnson and Reggie Bush are in great shape to make up for Sunday's loss to Tampa Bay in this battle for first place in the NFC North.
To see the rest of the best and worst Week 13 fantasy matchups, you must be an ESPN Insider.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Carpenter: Big men who can produce 3s, steals
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Jan. 26-Feb. 1
- Kaiser: Players to rise with a teammate's trade
- Kaiser: Fantasy impact of Kobe Bryant's injury
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 13
Is the Cleveland Browns' Josh Gordon an every-week starter as we head toward the fantasy playoffs? Rankings »
- WR 2014 Recap/2015 Preview
- Eric Karabell reviews the WR position in 2014 and has his early 2015 ranks.
- Early 2015 Rankings
- Where do Tom Brady and Russell Wilson rank in Matthew Berry's early 2015 ranks?