Fantasy Future Rankings: Week 13
Why Kendall Wright, Riley Cooper could be solid plays down the stretch
The ESPN.com fantasy trade deadline is now well in our rearview mirror, limiting your options to alter your lineup as the playoffs draw near (we're just one week away from the start of the semifinals).
Injuries and other considerations can take a toll on your roster, and though the number of viable additions to be had on the waiver wire isn't extensive, there's enough to work with for those willing to dig deep.
Kendall Wright, the Titans' 2012 first-round pick out of Baylor, has generated moderate fanfare in his nearly two NFL seasons, but he's quietly put together an impressive 2013 highlighted by a recent stretch of 22 catches (on 28 targets) over his past three games.
To read the rest of Yates' analysis on Wright, and see the full Future Fantasy Rankings spreadsheet, you must be an Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Carpenter: Filling category gaps
- McKitish: Top FBA waiver-wire targets
- Stock Watch: Wood up; Davis down
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 13
Is the Cleveland Browns' Josh Gordon an every-week starter as we head toward the fantasy playoffs? Rankings »
- Offseason Focus
- Matthew Berry and Nate Ravitz preview the NFC South and West for 2014.
- ...While The Iron's Not Hot
- Matt Williamson lists his favorite buy-low trade targets for dynasty leagues.
- Should You Run The Risk?
- Christopher Harris breaks down DeMarco Murray and discusses his expectations for 2014.