Players with best scoring chances
Le'Veon Bell emerging as dual-threat RB with rising touchdown opportunities
With 11 weeks of the 2013 regular season in the books, it's time for our weekly look at our alternative to red zone data: opportunity-adjusted touchdowns (OTD).
If you're new to the stat, be sure to check out our introduction to rushing and receiving OTD. The OTD metric weighs every carry/target and converts the data into one number that indicates a player's scoring opportunity.
To read the rest of Mike Clay's analysis on the players with the best scoring chances, and gain access to all of Insider's fantasy football content, sign up for Insider today.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Berry: Fantasy facts, stats and advice in handy list form
- Karabell: Team-by-team RB outlook
- 2014 fantasy football sleepers, busts, breakouts
- Crawford: Top 10 fantasy 3B prospects
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 12
The Tampa Bay Bucs capitalized on their Week 11 matchup with the Falcons and have another good one in Week 12 as they face off with the Detroit Lions. Rankings »
- TMR's Top 10s
- Matthew Berry itemizes key fantasy football stats, facts and draft advice into 10 tidy lists of 10, including top fantasy football team names as submitted by you!
- Team-By-Team RB Outlook
- Eric Karabell takes a look at all 32 teams' RB situations, in terms of fantasy value.
- Fantasy Football Draft Kit
- Rankings, more