Players with best scoring chances
Le'Veon Bell emerging as dual-threat RB with rising touchdown opportunities
- Charles LeClaire/USA TODAY SportsSteelers rookie Le'Veon Bell is a both a rushing and receiving TD threat.
With 11 weeks of the 2013 regular season in the books, it's time for our weekly look at our alternative to red zone data: opportunity-adjusted touchdowns (OTD).
If you're new to the stat, be sure to check out our introduction to rushing and receiving OTD. The OTD metric weighs every carry/target and converts the data into one number that indicates a player's scoring opportunity.
To read the rest of Mike Clay's analysis on the players with the best scoring chances, and gain access to all of Insider's fantasy football content, sign up for Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
FANTASY FOOTBALL: WEEK 12
The Tampa Bay Bucs capitalized on their Week 11 matchup with the Falcons and have another good one in Week 12 as they face off with the Detroit Lions. Rankings »
- ...While The Iron's Not Hot
- Matt Williamson lists his favorite buy-low trade targets for dynasty leagues.
- Should You Run The Risk?
- Christopher Harris breaks down DeMarco Murray and discusses his expectations for 2014.
- Offseason Focus
- The Fantasy Focus crew previews the NFC East and North for 2014.