Week 16: Waiver Wire Work
- Each week, we help you improve your fantasy outlook by recommending the best players to add and drop. Here are some players you should consider who are probably available on your league's free-agent list, and others you should cut loose if you need to make extra room on your roster.
Tim Rattay, QB, Buccaneers (Owned in 0.1 percent of ESPN.com leagues); He threw three touchdowns in relief of struggling rookie Bruce Gradkowski last week, and he will start in Week 16. Even though his strong outing came against the Bears, and Rattay has proven to be an effective game manager in the past, you shouldn't use him unless you are absolutely desperate for QB help. One good outing late in the season isn't enough of a sample size to start any quarterback late in the fantasy playoffs.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM