Week 15: Waiver Wire Work
- Each week, we help improve your fantasy outlook by recommending the best players to add and drop. Here are some players you should consider adding who are probably available on your league's free-agent list, and others you should cut loose if you need to make extra room on your roster.
Matt Leinart, QB, Cardinals (Owned in 44.0 percent of ESPN.com leagues): With the rookie still being available in many leagues, and having started to play well again recently, he's going to be a popular addition for teams who are still scuffling at the quarterback position, but have managed to advance on the strength of the rest of their roster. Leinart is coming off a two-TD performance against the Seahawks that should raise interest in him as a free agent. But keep in mind he is a rookie and still learning on the job. He's a good add for injury insurance or if you are desperate for help, but don't lean on him to lead your team to a fantasy championship.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM