Head Shrink: Bye Weeks, Alexander
- Welcome to this week's session of fantasy football therapy. Let's discuss the issues that are troubling you, and we'll come up with some strategies to deal with them. We can work through these problems. Each week, I'll closely examine significant challenges that face your prominent players and threaten the stability of your fantasy teams. I'll help you tackle these concerns and redirect you towards success and peace of mind.
ISSUE: I have prominent players on a bye.
OUTLOOK: Six teams are off this week, including the mighty Colts and the potent Lions. Many fantasy teams will be without top quarterbacks, running backs and receivers. Look for adequate production from your bench or the free agent list. You just want a good stopgap option. Derek Anderson should perform well against Miami, and Kenny Watson can fare well if he starts again. Nate Burleson and Bobby Engram face the Saints and could see expanded roles in the Seattle passing game with Deion Branch out. Players like Matt Schaub, Earnest Graham and Patrick Crayton become very useful even if they have tough matchups.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM