Head Shrink: Don't get psyched-out by the playoffs
The fantasy football playoffs are beginning, which means you are likely feeling more pressure to make the right decisions. You may be concerned about a quick postseason exit after a successful regular season. There's no reason to be negative now that you have made it this far. Making the playoffs is a big accomplishment, and shows you have the skill and knowledge to compete for your league championship. If you still have lingering concerns, we can address them here and now.
Issue: I have a tough first-round matchup.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Harris: Don't worry too much about Cam Newton
- Karabell: Pre-trade deadline pickups
- Crawford: Top 10 fantasy 1B prospects
- Daube: Foster worth the risk early
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Home Limited Jersey New England Patriots Tom Brady #12