Head Shrink: Don't get psyched-out by the playoffs
The fantasy football playoffs are beginning, which means you are likely feeling more pressure to make the right decisions. You may be concerned about a quick postseason exit after a successful regular season. There's no reason to be negative now that you have made it this far. Making the playoffs is a big accomplishment, and shows you have the skill and knowledge to compete for your league championship. If you still have lingering concerns, we can address them here and now.
Issue: I have a tough first-round matchup.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Cockcroft: Stolen base strategy
- Tardy: Hoops Forecaster for March 17-23
- Sleeper stolen base options for 2014
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 22
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint New England Patriots Tom Brady Panoramic Photo Mint