Head Shrink: Returning running backs
I know you have some very pressing concerns at this time of the season, when your playoff hopes are on the line. Let's talk things through and come to the best possible decisions for your fantasy team. I am here to help. It's all about making the most informed, wisest calls for Week 13. Let's get you ready for the playoffs, or even a chance to spoil someone else's season. When we're done, you'll be confident in setting an ideal lineup for this week.
Issue: Adrian Peterson of the Vikings returns this week, but can I plug him back into my lineup with a lot of confidence?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Cockcroft: Figuring out wins/quality starts category
- Harris: Day 2 free-agency roundup
- Papi still highlights oldie-but-goodie list
- Harris: Day 1 free-agency roundup
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Photo File Minnesota Vikings Adrian Peterson Framed Photo