Looking ahead: Kitna, Wallace and Harrington
- Each Monday afternoon, the Fantasy Scout takes an early look ahead to the coming week and beyond. We give you the early lowdown on players to watch and consider emerging trends that will affect your fantasy strategy, even before the "Monday Night Football" game!
The Lions have won only one game, and much of that can be blamed on a defense that can't seem to stop anyone. Their quarterback, Jon Kitna, however, is a curious subject. He doesn't play well enough to lead the team to victory, yet he doesn't play badly enough to be considered the team's major problem. A switch to Josh McCown or Dan Orlovsky wouldn't be an improvement at this point, and Kitna is playing well enough to keep the Lions competitive, even if they often lose in the end.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM