FFL: Week 11 Playmakers
• Larry Johnson, Chiefs: There's a reason we called Johnson one of the top five running backs in fantasy as soon as the Chiefs announced Priest Holmes wouldn't play again this season. Johnson is good. Real good. And on Sunday night against the Texans, Johnson couldn't be stopped. He broke off a 12-yard run to start the game, scored on a 23-yard touchdown on the second drive, and finished the game with a Chiefs-record 211 yards. Barry Word held the team record in rushing yards with 200 in 1990. Is Johnson going to continue putting up monster statistics? You betcha. He was the top player in fantasy in Week 11, and wasn't so bad the two previous weeks either, rushing for 239 yards and two scores. Play him every week.
• Mike Anderson, Broncos: While fantasy owners everywhere continue to hope Tatum Bell gets his shot for 20 carries per game, Anderson continues to put up fantasy numbers in relative obscurity. Anderson got a few extra carries in Sunday's blowout win over the Jets because Bell left the game early with a bruised chest, and he made the most of it, scoring three touchdowns and rushing for 113 yards. In reality, Anderson has been good all season, ranking 26th in the fantasy in performance points, ninth at running back. In Week 11, however, Anderson had his best week yet.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Matthew Berry's Love/Hate for Week 15
- Karabell: Week 15 flex rankings
- Yates: Fill-ins for the fantasy playoffs
- Karabell: Rankings reaction