Week 3: Breaking down the Cowboys
- When Dallas signed WR Terrell Owens in the offseason, it was bound to be the biggest NFL story since well, since the last T.O. epic. But at the time, I believed the more important news for the Cowboys was their offensive line -- or more accurately, what they didn't do to beef up QB Drew Bledsoe's protection.
Now, I hate to have to say I told you so, but alright, who am I kidding? I love saying I told you so. Live for it, actually. I might have to wait a couple of weeks to utter the phrase, but patience is one of my rare virtues. I can wait.
The Cowboys are only a TD against an excellent Jacksonville team short from being a 2-0 team, you say? Bledsoe was sacked only twice in the first two games, you contend? Hogwash, I retort. (OK, so I don't say things like "hogwash" and never retort anything -- but you get the gist.)
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM