- Scott Engel, ESPN Fantasy Games
Here are my Top 30 Rookies for 2006 and beyond. All players are graded for immediate and projected future impact.
1. Immediate impact player who should start in fantasy leagues in his first NFL season.
2. Should play well enough to become a standout early in his career. Top keeper and dynasty league prospect.
3. Might post quality numbers in his first pro season if he gets the opportunity. Very promising in keeper and dynasty leagues.
4. Long shot to make a major impact in his first year, but should eventually become a quality fantasy starter.
5. Should only be drafted in keeper and dynasty leagues.