FFL: The Reggie debate
There's a significant debate brewing surrounding Bush, easily the most hyped rookie in several years. Is Bush already overhyped? Will his potential holdout affect his overall fantasy value? When is the right time to draft this exciting rookie prospect?
Bush cracked the top 20 overall in both my and colleague Scott Engel's rankings, lofty status for a player who has yet to make his NFL debut. (I had him 17th, Scott 19th.) Generally speaking, most people seem to rank him, at worst, among the top 25 picks overall, meaning he'll be off the board by no later than early-to-middle third round. Maybe that seems early for a completely untested player, but Bush's talent does back up the notion.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy football: 2014 Mock Draft No. 3
- Karabell: Consider adding Josh Harrison
- Week 17 Start/sit advice, two-start pitchers, ranks
- Matthew Berry's Draft Day manifesto
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Detroit Lions Reggie Bush #21