FFL: Nine Major Questions
Originally Published: August 8, 2005By Jason Langendorf | Scouts Inc.
- I wish I could say I were tilting mai tais in Tahiti or frolicking on the sands of the French Riviera right now, but I'm actually chained to a laptop somewhere in middle America, fighting off sleep. So why am I as happy as Fred Durst on the set of a B-grade booty flick? Because even though I'm writing a column during my vacation after a grueling -- OK, semi-strenuous -- offseason of fantasy analysis, I know one thing: Football is coming. In fact, as I sit here huddled over my computer monitor, courting carpal tunnel syndrome and perhaps some as-yet-undiscovered eye-strain condition, I feel more like Ferris Bueller cutting class than an indentured servant. All of the tediousness of February through July washes away when training camp starts, and throwing around ideas about the only-weeks-away 2005 season feels like duping the principal, like, niiiine times.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com