Questions of the Week
Originally Published: August 5, 2005
- Question: Which rookie will make the biggest impact? Eric Karabell, ESPN Fantasy Games Senior Editor: To be safe, I'm going with Chicago's Cedric Benson. I think this guy will, at worst, score a healthy amount of touchdowns this season. The Bears should move the ball better this season, with Rex Grossman a little more mature and Muhsin Muhammad a receiving threat, and Benson should have a much easier time than Thomas Jones did the second half last year. Benson should have fun running against division foes, and look for him to gain 1,000 yards with relative ease. Scott Engel, ESPN Fantasy Games Associate Editor: Carnell Williams has been compared to Priest Holmes by some scouts. He has the ability to run well inside or outside, has good leg drive, body lean and can break tackles well. And it shouldn't take too much for him to beat Michael Pittman for playing time. Williams just has to stay healthy and show he can handle being a full-time feature back at the NFL level. Other rookies I like a lot are Vincent Jackson of San Diego, a 6-foot-5, 241-pound receiver with good speed, and Pittsburgh tight end Heath Miller, who has great hands and natural receiving skills.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com