NFC: Sleepers and Busts
Originally Published: August 30, 2005By Scott Engel | ESPN Fantasy Games
- Here's an NFC team-by-team look at fantasy football's sleepers and busts. Click here for AFC Sleepers and Busts. PHILADELPHIA Sleeper: Greg Lewis, WR: Lewis has the ability to stand out at times while playing across from Terrell Owens. He has good hands and moves, and can get loose for extra yardage after the catch. He could be a very pleasant surprise who emerges as a good fantasy starter depending on the matchup. Consistency could be an issue for Lewis, as he must learn to fight off physical coverages on a more regular basis.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com