Staying Alive: Eliminator best bets
Projecting the safest selections for Eliminator pools in Week 1
Sign up for ESPN's Eliminator Challenge here.
Remember when you couldn't use the phone at the same time you were connecting to AOL? Then broadband Internet access came along and made everything better. We at numberFire are going to be the cable modem to your dial-up for Eliminator pools . Using forward-based modeling and Wall Street-style management, we'll tell you whom to pick each week (and for the rest of the season) as well as whom to stay away from.
To help you visualize, we've developed an Eliminator Pool threat matrix that shows you how each team projects each week based on our model. It will be updated each week as results come in over the course of the season.
The path to victory
The following chart illustrates the best bets, in terms of win probability, each week for Eliminator pools:
To see which teams you should pick in your Eliminator pool, plus to get access to all of Insider's NFL coverage, sign up today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Karabell: Rankings reaction
- Fantasy Football Week 15 QB rankings
- Daube: Week 14 fantasy trends
- Harris: Week 15 free-agent finds
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Fantasy Football Week 1
It's a brand new season, with some old faces in new places, like Peyton Manning with the Denver Broncos.
Fantasy Football Tools• Week 1 Projections
• 2011 Scoring Leaders | Points Against
• Most Added/Dropped (Past 7 days)
• Average Draft Position
• NFL Nation blog
Week 1 Rankings
Bell Injury Blog
• Kevin Ogletree's value
• Football Outsiders: Top matchups
• Top 100 flex (RB/WR/TE) rankings
• Ranks reax: Newton to shine?
• numberFire: Top Eliminator picks
• Pass Plays: Early trade targets
• Lessons learned from preseason