Four Downs: The Murray Train rolls on
- Suffice to say that two of Week 10's fantasy stars -- other than the week-leading Chicago Bears defense/special teams (34 points!) -- were teammates who were scarcely intriguing commodities at the draft table this preseason.
Just four short weeks ago, DeMarco Murray (22 points Sunday) and Laurent Robinson (19 points) looked like no more than injury fill-ins, players who could help the Dallas Cowboys patch holes created by the injuries to Felix Jones (ankle) and Miles Austin (hamstring), their two much more desirable fantasy draft-day targets. Murray has received three such starts, in Weeks 8-10 -- plus what was effectively a fourth "start" when he had 25 carries in Week 7 -- and Robinson two, in Weeks 4 and 10.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM