Pass Plays: Newton will struggle
Who to get, who has had a sustainable performance, and who to trade, if you can
Last week, we announced that the Pass Plays series was being retired, but the series is actually going to pull a Brett Favre and end its retirement by making a comeback, with some key additions.
The series will still feature as its centerpiece a review of the most overvalued and undervalued fantasy players from the passing game, which can include quarterbacks, wide receivers, tight ends and running backs. But as an added bonus, it will also feature two new elements. They are:
• "Pass/Fail" is a section that uses a variety of metrics to determine if the current performance of certain commonly-owned players seems sustainable. This test will end with a Pass or Fail grade that can be used to guide fantasy owners toward the right move to make with those players.
• "Pass It On" uses tape review and metrics to help make a trade recommendation for a player whose recent performance suggests he is either a buy-low or sell-high candidate.
Now that we have the introductions complete, let's get this started!
Deion Branch (available in 34.6 percent of ESPN leagues)
To see more of KC Joyner's fantasy advice, from value grabs to why you trade Plaxico Burress, you must be an ESPN Insider.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Harris: Denard Robinson's future value
- Matthew Berry: Love/Hate and advice on giving advice
- Fantasy Football Week 12 wide receiver rankings
- Karabell: Week 12 flex rankings