Pass Plays: Week 7 pickups
A slew of injuries to receivers and tight ends leads to several worthy replacements
- Getty ImagesIf Gates sits vs. New England, Rivers may go up top more -- and Crayton could benefit.
For fantasy owners, wide receiver and tight end injuries were the biggest story of Week 6. DeSean Jackson, Malcom Floyd, Eddie Royal, Antonio Gates and Chris Cooley all suffered injuries of varying severity that may impact their availability for Week 7 and beyond.
My weekly column always aims to help in cases of this nature. Here are seven wide receivers and three tight ends who should be able to alleviate some of the fantasy-point pains that go along with player injuries. In addition, there is a high-upside quarterback and a pass-catching running back worth picking up in point-per-reception (PPR) leagues.
For KC Joyner's list of top pickups for Week 7, sign up for ESPN Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Kaiser: Impact of Bledsoe, Westbrook, Pekovic returns
- Camp Tour: Will Ruggiano bounce back?
- Camp Tour: D-backs' Owings, Pollock
- Fantasy Hockey: Top 200 rankings
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM