Pass Plays: Week 2
Need a boost? Target these pass throwers and catchers on your waiver wire in Week 2
- Jed Jacobsohn/Getty ImagesMike Williams has the tools and athleticism to be a great receiver.
Week 1 can be very frustrating for a lot of fantasy GMs, because after waiting through the grind that is the NFL preseason, some of their players come out of the gate and lay the proverbial goose egg. Just ask Shonn Greene's owners how it feels to post a negative point total and see LaDainian Tomlinson look like he has the burst in his legs that he had three years ago.
As painful as those experiences can be, there is a profitable side to this equation -- the undervalued/unknown fantasy candidates who show their potential on opening weekend. There are times when these players turn out to be one-hit wonders, but this week's crop of Pass Plays picks seems to have a pedigree of long-term producers.
To read KC's six players to target this week on your waiver wire, including a rookie QB who could give Matthew Stafford owners some potential relief, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Kaiser: Impact of Bledsoe, Westbrook, Pekovic returns
- Camp Tour: Will Ruggiano bounce back?
- Camp Tour: D-backs' Owings, Pollock
- Fantasy Hockey: Top 200 rankings
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Authentic Street Signs St. Louis Rams Avenue Sign