CB Corner: Week 17 matchups
In the last week of the season, don't let reputations overshadow actual performance
When it comes to New Year's resolutions, most people focus on trivial subjects such as losing weight or saving money. The Cornerback Corner is here to suggest you focus your resolutions on something important such as three things you can do to help your fantasy team notch a win in Week 17.
Resolution No. 1: Don't avoid playing wide receivers facing cornerbacks whose dominant reputations don't match their current level of performance.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Hoops Forecaster: Feb. 2-8
- Carpenter: Roto strategy: Managing games played
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Feb. 2-8
- Kaiser: Which Gasol do you want in fantasy?
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Limited Jersey Kansas City Chiefs Alex Smith #11