CB Corner: Week 17 matchups
In the last week of the season, don't let reputations overshadow actual performance
When it comes to New Year's resolutions, most people focus on trivial subjects such as losing weight or saving money. The Cornerback Corner is here to suggest you focus your resolutions on something important such as three things you can do to help your fantasy team notch a win in Week 17.
Resolution No. 1: Don't avoid playing wide receivers facing cornerbacks whose dominant reputations don't match their current level of performance.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Cockcroft: Stolen base strategy
- Tardy: Hoops Forecaster for March 17-23
- Sleeper stolen base options for 2014
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 22
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Kansas City Chiefs Red Coaches Sideline 2013 Performance Polo Shirt