Pass Plays: Week 8 pickups
What's it gonna take to get Miles Austin 100 percent owned?
It isn't typical to find a lot of high-upside waiver-wire picks after seven weeks of a season, but multiple explosive offenses and numerous coverage-challenged defenses are combining to keep the volume of quality fantasy-point producers at an appealing level. In fact, the four What's It Gonna Take picks are all available in at least one-seventh of all ESPN fantasy leagues, and yet they all could at this moment be considered No. 1-caliber fantasy wide receivers.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Cockcroft: Beware Watkins, rookie WRs
- Cockcroft: How hitting splits can determine fantasy value
- Karabell: 2014 breakout players at RB
- Karabell: Which Red Sox to buy, sell
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Indianapolis Colts Wall Mount Bottle Opener