Pass Plays: Royal's injury gives Stokley an opportunity
- I have recently taken to watching a lot of business news channels, and it seems every expert has a different opinion about where we should be investing our money now. Some say gold, while others opine about the value of bonds or simply stashing away cash until the markets find some semblance of stability.
While I can't say which financial experts are on the money, I can tell you that the hottest market in the fantasy football waiver pickup world is No. 3 wide receivers. There are more than a few starting wideouts available in high percentages of ESPN leagues, but most of those are on teams whose passing offenses and/or upcoming matchups leave a lot to be desired. That isn't the case with these tertiary targets.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM