FFL: Chat Wrap
Updated: July 14, 2008, 4:58 PM ETBy Tristan H. Cockcroft | ESPN.com
- Tristan H. Cockcroft: Good morning everyone! Let's get right to those fantasy football questions of yours... Greg (Indy): Any idea which houston tailback gets the start? And, even though he's played this game all year, should I be concerned that Heap hasnt practiced all week (jerramy stevens is available). thanks. Tristan H. Cockcroft: Wali Lundy's expected to start for the remainder of the year, though that hardly means he'll be productive enough to hold it. He's solid enough, though, and doesn't face all that bad a matchup this week for a flex option. As for Heap, sure, I'd be worried, because he keeps being listed as a game-time decision type. Maybe he'll be fine once again, but in those circumstances, I think it's smart to have an emergency backup in case the worst news comes out on Sunday.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Kaiser: Impact of Bledsoe, Westbrook, Pekovic returns
- Camp Tour: Will Ruggiano bounce back?
- Camp Tour: D-backs' Owings, Pollock
- Fantasy Hockey: Top 200 rankings
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com