Engel: Looking at the schedules
- As you begin to make your final trades before the deadline, and set your roster for the playoff drive, it's important to note what the rest of the season might look like for specific NFL teams from a scheduling perspective. When you're making a critical lineup decision or a roster move that can affect you for the rest of your season, matchups are a major factor. So here's a look at the teams with the most favorable and most challenging schedules for the rest of the season, viewed from fantasy perspectives.
Analysis is included for the three major skill positions: Quarterback, wide receivers and running backs. Only teams that have quality starting options at the positions are considered.
Today, it's quarterbacks and wide receivers. Here is the look at running backs. Rankings and statistics do not include the Week 10 Monday Night game.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- McKitish: Top FBA waiver-wire targets
- Stock Watch: Wood up; Davis down
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM