FFL: Chat Wrap Oct. 8
Updated: October 8, 2006, 12:04 PM ETBy Scott Engel | ESPN Fantasy Games
- Jeff: Who do I start between Willie Parker and Laurence Maroney? Scott Engel: (11:00 AM ET ) I'd start Parker - more touches and his speed could be a weapon against SD Rick ( NC ): Good call on Maroney lasy week. Would you play him this week over Thomas Jones' Chester Taylor or Lamont Jordan. Need two out of these four.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Kaiser: Impact of Bledsoe, Westbrook, Pekovic returns
- Camp Tour: Will Ruggiano bounce back?
- Camp Tour: D-backs' Owings, Pollock
- Fantasy Hockey: Top 200 rankings
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com