Will Carroll's Chat Wrap
Updated: October 6, 2006, 4:09 PM ETBy Willl Carroll | ESPN Fantasy Games
- Will Carroll: (3:03 PM ET ) Alright - more injury talk? The Fantasy Show isn't enough for you? Me either, but thanks for watching (and for scheduling me BEFORE the playoff games today - that's right, I am a baseball guy.) Ground rules as always: injury questions only, grammar and spelling count, repeating yourself is a good way not to get answered, and if you're going to suck up, be creative. I've got a full pot of Peet's coffee at the ready so let's get to it: David: Long Beach, CA: Whats the deal with Culp? Is he really hurt or is there something they see with Harrington that can make the offense better? Will Carroll: (3:04 PM ET ) Culp? You're tight enough with Daunte Culpepper to call him Culp? Do you play Madden with him too, because he's been better in the game than on the field. Culpepper has something going on with his shoulder. Jaws looked at him a couple weeks ago and the show and didn't notice any mechanical flaws. This is one to watch closely, though I think "Culp" will play.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- McKitish: Top FBA waiver-wire targets
- Stock Watch: Wood up; Davis down
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com