Will Carroll's Chat Wrap
Updated: September 1, 2006, 4:05 PM ETBy Willl Carroll | ESPN Fantasy Games
- Will Carroll: Hi -- Will Carroll here from ESPN Fantasy and the new "The Fantasy Show" on ESPN2. I hope everyone was watching last night. Let's get to this thing! Dan (MN): I have Portis and Steve Smith on my team. Should I be worried? Will Carroll: Worried, yes. Panicking? No. Smith and Portis both have question marks, but injury analysis allows us to understand the risks. Portis will be back Week 1 after his posterior subluxation; the Skins could be conservative with him given their RB depth, but I fully expect Portis to be the feature back. Smith -- I'm more worried here. He's a speed reciever that gets a lot of YACs, so losing even a half step is huge.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com