Big Game Showdown preview
Updated: January 27, 2006, 11:15 AM ETBy Kevin Rounce | ESPN Fantasy Games
- ESPN Fantasy Games prepares you for the final game of the season. Enter now to play Big Game Showdown, answer 15 questions correctly and win great prizes. All the rules are right here. Meanwhile, our own Kevin Rounce gives his predictions for the 15 questions.
Question No. 1: Number of minutes before first points scored Line: 6 ½Seattle is a rhythm offense that usually takes a while to get going. In neither game of their playoff run did they score within six minutes. It happened less than half the time during the regular season as well. Pittsburgh only scored within the six-minute window once during the playoffs and less than 50 percent of the time during the regular season. Only once in the last three Super Bowls has there been an early score.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com