Originally Published: November 29, 2005By Scott Engel | ESPN Fantasy Games
- Robert, Gainesville, Fla: Joe Horn has been a major disappointment for me this year. Is it worth picking up Eric Moulds or Bobby Engram off the free agent list in his place? Engel: Horn has not scored since the second game of the year, and that was also the last time he reached the 100-yard mark. But Moulds has also been very erratic, and Engram is an overrated possession receiver who has not scored this season. Neither player figures to be much of an upgrade over Horn. You won't improve much by adding either receiver, so stick with Horn for now. I would get Moulds as insurance in case he starts to deliver more consistent numbers, but Horn is not the one I would sacrifice to get him. Cut a player from another position to get Moulds, and you could rotate the two based on matchups.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Kaiser: Impact of Bledsoe, Westbrook, Pekovic returns
- Camp Tour: Will Ruggiano bounce back?
- Camp Tour: D-backs' Owings, Pollock
- Fantasy Hockey: Top 200 rankings
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com