FFL: Week 11 Statbook
- Philadelphia at N.Y. Giants: RB Brian Westbrook has 100-plus scrimmage yards in each of his last three games against the Giants, and has averaged 118.5 with six touchdowns in his last four against them. However, with Mike McMahon likely starting at QB for the Eagles, Westbrook's matchup isn't so favorable. New York's rush defense ranks sixth (88.7 ypg) and has allowed just 34.0 yards per game the past three weeks. ... In spite of his poor Week 10 performance, QB Eli Manning managed to extend his streak of at least one touchdown pass to 10 straight games. He's a better performer at home, with 10 TD passes in five home games this year, though eight of his nine interceptions have come at the Meadowlands. Manning should bounce back with a solid effort against Philadelphia's 24th-ranked pass defense (224.7 ypg). ... RB Tiki Barber has rushed for at least 100 yards in each of his last three games against the Eagles, and he has averaged 166.9 scrimmage yards with two TDs in his last seven games against them. Philadelphia's 15th-ranked rush defense (111.3 ypg) has been rather streaky, and Barber has the skills to record a fifth consecutive 100-scrimmage-yard effort.
Arizona at St. Louis: QB Kurt Warner returns to St. Louis for the first time since the Rams released him following the 2003 season. He averaged 284.9 passing yards with 51 touchdowns and 29 interceptions in 24 career games at the Edward Jones Dome, and St. Louis' pass defense ranks 27th (240.9 ypg). Warner threw for 327 yards in his last meeting with the Rams (Week 2) and has back-to-back 300-yard passing games, and a third straight is well within reason. ... RB Steven Jackson has averaged 102.2 rushing yards and 139.4 scrimmage yards with five TDs in his last five games, and the healthy return of QB Marc Bulger didn't hurt his workload in Week 10; Jackson had 17 carries. The Cardinals' rush defense ranks 25th (125.7 ypg), and Jackson had 109 scrimmage yards and a score in these teams' last meeting (Week 2).
New Orleans at New England: QB Aaron Brooks has averaged 193.0 passing yards with five touchdowns and seven interceptions in his last seven games, though this week's matchup stacks up better than his recent ones. The Patriots' pass defense ranks 31st (255.1 ypg) and has allowed back-to-back, 300-yard, multi-TD passing efforts. ... WR Donte' Stallworth has 17 receptions for 225 yards and three TDs in his last four games, pretty consistent numbers compared to earlier in his career. He's a solid No. 3 option based upon the matchup. ... QB Tom Brady threw for 258 yards, 4 TDs and no interceptions in his only career start against the Saints (Week 11, 2001), and he has averaged 277.6 passing yards with 10 TDs and three interceptions in his last five games. Though the Saints' pass defense ranks fifth (167.8 ypg), Brady is still throwing the ball enough -- 35.3 pass attempts per game -- to remain a solid fantasy starter.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Kaiser: Impact of Bledsoe, Westbrook, Pekovic returns
- Camp Tour: Will Ruggiano bounce back?
- Camp Tour: D-backs' Owings, Pollock
- Fantasy Hockey: Top 200 rankings
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM