FFL: QB Notebook
Originally Published: November 14, 2005By Scott Engel | ESPN Fantasy Games
- Every week, we take an in-depth look at the three major fantasy football skill positions. On Mondays, we discuss quarterbacks. Look for running backs Wednesdays and wide receivers Thursdays. The Wrong Fit? Miami QB Gus Frerotte threw for 360 yards Sunday against New England, his highest total since the 2000 season. He finished with two TD passes and one interception, and was good for 20 fantasy points.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com