FFL: RB Notebook
Originally Published: November 2, 2005By Scott Engel | ESPN Fantasy Games
- Every week, we take an in-depth look at the three major fantasy football skill positions. On Wednesdays, we discuss running backs. Check for wide receivers Thursdays and quarterbacks Mondays. Dillon gives admirable effort An ankle problem prevented Corey Dillon from starting in Week 8. But the New England RB still played through the injury, and delivered another quality fantasy outing despite lingering health issues.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Kaiser: Impact of Bledsoe, Westbrook, Pekovic returns
- Camp Tour: Will Ruggiano bounce back?
- Camp Tour: D-backs' Owings, Pollock
- Fantasy Hockey: Top 200 rankings
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com