FFL: WR Notebook
Originally Published: October 6, 2005By Scott Engel | ESPN Fantasy Games
- Every week, we take an in-depth look at the three major fantasy football skill positions. On Thursdays, we discuss wide receivers. Look for quarterbacks on Mondays, and running backs on Wednesdays. Hurting Hawks Seattle heads into St. Louis in Week 5 seemingly poised for a shootout, with the eighth-ranked passing game in the NFL at 252.2 yards per contest. But suddenly, injuries make the Seahawks' attack look less potent.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com