FFL: QB Notebook
Originally Published: September 19, 2005By Scott Engel | ESPN Fantasy Games
- Every week, we take an in-depth look at the three major fantasy football skill positions. On Mondays, we discuss quarterbacks. Look for running backs Wednesdays and wide receivers Thursdays. Low-flying Falcon Michael Vick was scheduled to undergo an MRI to determine the extent of an injury to his left hamstring. He is questionable for Sunday's game against the Bills, but why would you start him if he is healthy?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com