FFL: Monday Outlook
Originally Published: September 19, 2005By Scott Engel | ESPN Fantasy Games
- On Mondays, we examine news and trends from Sunday's games, and look ahead to the upcoming week Not easy having Green: The Chiefs have a great pair of running backs, but the statistical production of Trent Green has fantasy owners worried. Is he really a top five QB, as he was advertised to be during the preseason? Green has failed to throw a TD in his first two games, after coming off a season in which he sets new highs in TD passes (27) and yardage (4591). But the past two seasons are indicators that Green often starts slowly in the TD department. In 2004, he did not throw a scoring pass in his first two games, either, and then delivered a three-TD outing in the third game. In 2003, he threw one TD pass in four straight games to open the season, but then threw five TD passes in a two-game stretch.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- McKitish: Top FBA waiver-wire targets
- Stock Watch: Wood up; Davis down
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com