FFL: RB Notebook
Originally Published: September 14, 2005By Scott Engel | ESPN Fantasy Games
- Every week, we take an in-depth look at the three major fantasy football skill positions. On Wednesdays, we discuss running backs. Look for wide receivers Fridays and quarterbacks Mondays. More of Moe? Moe Williams started for the Vikings in Week 1, and got the most reps of any Vikings RB. Yet Michael Bennett remains the starter and will get the call in Week 2, according to Mike Tice. You can still look for Williams to be used often, though, and he will continue to operate regularly on third downs and in goal-line situations. If Bennett gets off to another bad start this week, Williams could continue to be the most frequently used RB for the Vikings. If Bennett can't show any signs of life against the Bengals, it might be time for fantasy owners and the Vikings to give up on him for good.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- McKitish: Top FBA waiver-wire targets
- Stock Watch: Wood up; Davis down
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com