Questions of the Week
Originally Published: July 14, 2005ESPN Fantasy Games
- Every week, our fantasy experts answer two of the fantasy football season's biggest questions. And we also want your input! Click here to send in your opinions on the topics we cover in this edition, and we'll feature some of your responses in the next installment of Questions of the Week! How will Daunte Culpepper and Randy Moss fare without each other?
Eric Karabell, ESPN Fantasy Games Senior Editor: These guys will be just fine, thank you. Moss won't miss Culpepper very much, because the Raiders should air the ball out and Kerry Collins is capable of getting passes to the right places anywhere on the field. I know Collins has never even had a 23-touchdown season, let alone 30, but if there's ever a year, this is it. Moss should get double-digit TDs, though 15 seems like a lot to me. As for Culpepper, I think he'll get receivers to emerge, and throw about 30 TD passes, and run for a few more. He takes some steps back, but not a whole lot. I still rank him No. 2 at the position.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com