FFL: Don't beware holdouts
- So the news came out a few days ago that Shaun Alexander won't play football for $6.32 million this year. He wants a long-term deal, citing principles, not the money.
Personally, I had a similar conversation with my boss last week. I gave in, and we did end up going to McDonald's for lunch, rather than Chili's. Hey, we had to eat. I'd eat anywhere, principles be damned.
Alexander will do the same thing. Or maybe the Seahawks will give in. Someone will. He will play football. Somewhere, for some amount of moolah.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- McKitish: Top FBA waiver-wire targets
- Stock Watch: Wood up; Davis down
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM