Beverley could be fantasy bargain
Examining the PG's upside, plus sneaky stats, start/sit advice and injury news
- Sam Forencich/NBAE/Getty ImagesPatrick Beverley has come back quickly from injury and is ready to reclaim his starting PG job.
Every Thursday, Joe Kaiser scours the league and offers his fantasy insight with the help of Insider's team of experts including Kevin Pelton, Bradford Doolittle, Amin Elhassan, Chad Ford, Tom Haberstroh and David Thorpe. Also included is Joe's injury update chart.
Patrick Beverley was somewhat of an afterthought in most fantasy drafts this year, with an average draft position of 119.5 in ESPN leagues. That's later than Trey Burke (115.6), Reggie Jackson (116.3) and Avery Bradley (117.1), to give you a clearer sense of where he ranked in the minds of fantasy owners.
In Houston, he's valued much higher.
To read more of Joe Kaiser's fantasy column, become an Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM