Beverley could be fantasy bargain
Examining the PG's upside, plus sneaky stats, start/sit advice and injury news
Every Thursday, Joe Kaiser scours the league and offers his fantasy insight with the help of Insider's team of experts including Kevin Pelton, Bradford Doolittle, Amin Elhassan, Chad Ford, Tom Haberstroh and David Thorpe. Also included is Joe's injury update chart.
Patrick Beverley was somewhat of an afterthought in most fantasy drafts this year, with an average draft position of 119.5 in ESPN leagues. That's later than Trey Burke (115.6), Reggie Jackson (116.3) and Avery Bradley (117.1), to give you a clearer sense of where he ranked in the minds of fantasy owners.
In Houston, he's valued much higher.
To read more of Joe Kaiser's fantasy column, become an Insider today.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Carpenter: Big men who can produce 3s, steals
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Jan. 26-Feb. 1
- Kaiser: Players to rise with a teammate's trade
- Kaiser: Fantasy impact of Kobe Bryant's injury
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- Forecaster: Jan. 26-Feb. 1
- Setting the table for Week 14 (Jan. 26-Feb. 1) of the fantasy hoops season.
- Big Men, Uncommon Stats
- Channing Frye has plenty of value as a big man who can hit 3-pointers
- Waiting In The Wings
- Which players would gain value if a teammate gets traded away?