Beverley could be fantasy bargain
Examining the PG's upside, plus sneaky stats, start/sit advice and injury news
Every Thursday, Joe Kaiser scours the league and offers his fantasy insight with the help of Insider's team of experts including Kevin Pelton, Bradford Doolittle, Amin Elhassan, Chad Ford, Tom Haberstroh and David Thorpe. Also included is Joe's injury update chart.
Patrick Beverley was somewhat of an afterthought in most fantasy drafts this year, with an average draft position of 119.5 in ESPN leagues. That's later than Trey Burke (115.6), Reggie Jackson (116.3) and Avery Bradley (117.1), to give you a clearer sense of where he ranked in the minds of fantasy owners.
In Houston, he's valued much higher.
To read more of Joe Kaiser's fantasy column, become an Insider today.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- McKitish: Fantasy hoops weekly dish
- Fantasy hockey: Top 250 rankings
- Cregan: Revisiting true shooting percentage
- Carpenter: Big men who can produce 3s, steals
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- Weekly Dish
- Players trending up, down and the latest top 130 rankings.
- True Shooting Percentage
- Wesley Matthews' value is a little lower than expected because of true shooting percentage.
- Forecaster: Jan. 26-Feb. 1
- Setting the table for Week 14 (Jan. 26-Feb. 1) of the fantasy hoops season.