Dieng's long-term potential
What other late-rising players can have solid value next season?
In his weekly Crossover column, Joe Kaiser scours the league and offers his fantasy insight with the help of Insider's team of experts, including Kevin Pelton, Bradford Doolittle, Amin Elhassan, Chad Ford, Tom Haberstroh and David Thorpe. Also included is Joe's injury update chart.
To read more of Joe Kaiser's Crossover column on fantasy basketball, become an Insider today.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- McKitish: Fantasy hoops weekly dish
- Fantasy hockey: Top 250 rankings
- Cregan: Revisiting true shooting percentage
- Carpenter: Big men who can produce 3s, steals
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- Weekly Dish
- Players trending up, down and the latest top 130 rankings.
- True Shooting Percentage
- Wesley Matthews' value is a little lower than expected because of true shooting percentage.
- Forecaster: Jan. 26-Feb. 1
- Setting the table for Week 14 (Jan. 26-Feb. 1) of the fantasy hoops season.