Matchups: Get Ariza in your lineup
Trevor Ariza faces favorable schedule, and his shooting numbers are on the rise
- Derick E. Hingle/US PresswireTrevor Ariza's offensive numbers should get a big boost this week.
Using opponent data for each team on the following week's schedule, Basketball Prospectus can estimate how much a player's performance will vary because of the defenses he will face in the next week. (See here for more details on the process.) Each week, Kevin Pelton will take a look at five players to use, five to limit and an ideal pickup.
Ariza's famously inconsistent outside shot is showing signs of life in March, as he's hit 36 percent of his attempts from long distance. Next week's favorable schedule, which includes a pair of opponents who allow at least 10 percent more production than usual to wing players, should help Ariza lift his shooting percentages even further.
To read the rest of Basketball Prospectus' list of five must-start players, five players with tough schedules in the coming week and one player to target on your waiver wire, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Kaiser: Impact of Bledsoe, Westbrook, Pekovic returns
- Camp Tour: Will Ruggiano bounce back?
- Camp Tour: D-backs' Owings, Pollock
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Los Angeles Clippers Red Sheen Tote