Waiver Wire Work: Thomas, Outlaw, Boykins
- In the fantasy world, things change quickly. In the fantasy waiver-wire world, things move at light speed. Just one day after this column appeared last week, Gilbert Arenas went down with a lateral meniscus tear in his left knee. Luckily, most of you were smart enough to grab Gilbert's replacement, Antonio Daniels. Judging by his current 75.1 percent owned rate, you guys didn't waste any time jumping on the opportunity. Kudos to you, as Daniels has rewarded the waiver-wire hawks with three consecutive double-digit assist games and averages of 14.3 points and 13.0 assists over his last three contests. Anyone doubting his realness over this last week should remember that he posted 11.5 points, 4.8 assists and a steal in 17 starts for the Wizards last season, and most of those starts came with a healthy Gilbert Arenas on the court.
While Daniels is definitely the way to go in Washington, I've been looking at another Wizard who has come on strong in recent action...
Etan Thomas, PF/C, WSH: 15.0 percent owned
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM