FBA: Market Watch (3/19)
Updated: March 19, 2007, 3:46 PM ETBy Neil Tardy | Special to ESPN.com
- Anyone else feel a bit let down by the NCAA men's hoops tournament so far? The lowest-remaining seed, No. 7 UNLV, is sitting on 30 wins. And the other mid-major schools left in the field -- Southern Illinois, Butler and Memphis -- have 29, 29 and 32 victories respectively. I guess you can't have a George Mason every year, but in '07, no one's really dented, much less busted, a bracket. Turns out that if you're looking for an underdog, you should keep your focus on the NBA and that fantasy hoops team you've been nurturing all winter. That's because a couple of unlikely, heretofore obscure players are vying for your attention. If you were watching Denver play on national TV against either Sacramento on March 11 or the Lakers on March 15, you may recall hearing the name Linas Kleiza. The second-year player went for 24 points against the Kings and 29 points, including five three-pointers, against Los Angeles last week.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Fantasy Baseball: H2H category mock draft
- Cockcroft: LABR-AL draft recap
- Fantasy Hockey Forecaster: Week 21
- 2014 NL-only LABR auction recap
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com