FBA: Chat Wrap
Updated: January 24, 2007, 12:03 PM ETBy Keith Lipscomb | ESPN.com
- Keith Lipscomb: (11:01 AM ET ) Good morning everyone! Ready to chat hoops? Scott(NV): Redd just hit waivers in my roto league, how much longer should he be out? 2-3 weeks? I really need 3's, FT's, and FG's made, and I think 2-3 weeks waiting on him is better than a lesser player the rest of the season Keith Lipscomb: (11:02 AM ET ) The latest word I've heard is two more weeks and I couldn't agree more with your assessment. Go get 'em.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Kaiser: Impact of Bledsoe, Westbrook, Pekovic returns
- Camp Tour: Will Ruggiano bounce back?
- Camp Tour: D-backs' Owings, Pollock
- Fantasy Hockey: Top 200 rankings
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com