FBA: Chat Wrap
Updated: January 10, 2007, 12:29 PM ETBy Keith Lipscomb | ESPN.com
- Keith Lipscomb: Humpday Hoops is here...let's talk fantasy NBA! Jason Richardson (Oakland, CA): Am I worth holding onto over say Jameer Nelson or an FA flyer? When will I come back and even then will I actually play like a high draft pick? (from a health and team standpoint) Keith Lipscomb: I would say it's definitely not worth holding onto J-Rich if someone like Nelson is available out there. I know Jameer's been a disappointing, but at least he's playing for the next 6 weeks or however long Richardson winds up being out. The last report I heard had him out until late February, and even when he returns, will he average more than the career-low 13 and 4 he was when he got hurt? I'm not so optimistic.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
FANTASY TOP HEADLINES
- Kaiser: Impact of Bledsoe, Westbrook, Pekovic returns
- Camp Tour: Will Ruggiano bounce back?
- Camp Tour: D-backs' Owings, Pollock
- Fantasy Hockey: Top 200 rankings
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com